You are a positive, open-minded, solution-oriented, HR professional who is passionate about helping people achieve greatness and who loves keeping busy. You are energized at the thought of stretching your skillset by owning a range of HR and Operations responsibilities. You are also comfortable using the phrase “I don’t know, but let me find the answer and get back to you” and when you need help solving a complex problem, you present the problem with your proposed solution for feedback.
You are very confident in your problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, and love getting to put them to use. You see no challenge that cannot be overcome. You excel at navigating complex people situations, and are rightly seen as an honest and trusted HR partner by those you work with.
About The Role
You'll be joining our People Team, and will work side-by-side with our Business Partners and VP of People as you focus on giving our valued employees the tools and training to excel from their first day to their last, and a workplace experience that's equitable, inclusive, and empowering for all.
You will work across multiple departments and assist multiple office locations in the US on both: initiatives aimed at enabling our employees to achieve greatness, as well as the smaller, day-to-day tasks at hand, including being the point of contact for employees with HR-related needs. Additionally, you will be engaged in work groups to provide your input and collaborate on multiple projects as we scale our growing organization.
You'll partner closely with the VP of People on big-picture initiatives and with Business Partners on matters relating to their verticals, but you'll have plenty of autonomy as well. You will be encouraged and supported to immerse yourself into work groups to get exposure and grow your skills as a People leader.
Desired skills and experiences:
- Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills. Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Superb time management and project management skills.
- Experience supporting operational HR programs, utilizing an HRIS and understanding the importance of attention to detail in the handling of employee records.
- Thrives in fast-paced environments with the ability to multi-task and juggle several priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to partner closely with appropriate business partners across all levels of the organization in change management, de-escalation, and conflict resolution.
We provide industry-leading interactive communication and mass notification solutions to organizations in all major industries and government sectors. Everbridge solutions increase connectivity to key audiences, automate communication processes, and integrate social media, data feeds, and recipient feedback into a single communications console. Ultimately, these solutions provide the insight and infrastructure that help clients save lives, manage critical activities and improve the efficiency of daily operations.
- Customer Focus . We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve the experience of our customers, both internal and external.
- Leadership . We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Integrity . We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Passion . We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
Some of Our Benefits
- 4 weeks of PTO your first year
- Paid Parental Leave
- Profit sharing program for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 check-ins, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Stocked kitchen with snacks to satisfy your healthy or cheat-day habits
- Community involvement opportunities
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 500+ dedicated employees support over 3,700 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
- Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.