Principal Human Resources Business Partner
As Carbon Black continues to grow, so does the HR team as we seek a new Principal HR Partner to join our small, but nimble HR team. As an advisor and true business partner, the Principal HR Partner will build and drive smart people strategies within our growing Go-to-Market (GTM) Americas organization while serving as an employee champion.
As an HR team, we’re on a mission to enable Carbon Black employees, leaders, and ourselves to tap into our entrepreneurial spirit in order to fuel our amazing growth. As the Principal HR Partner, it is important for you to clear this path by successfully pivoting with change and operating in the “gray”.
What you’ll do
- Business Partner. Provide internal consultancy on a range of HR topics such as performance management, talent development, compensation & benefits, employee communications and organizational development/change.
- Coach/Advisor. Diagnose current, and anticipate future, organizational challenges. Pitch and develop solutions that effectively address these challenges. Ensure that organizational processes and relationships are fair and equitable.
- HR Team Partner. Act as the ‘glue’ between HR sub-functions, line management and employees; provide a point of continuity for managers and employees. Partner closely with the Talent Acquisition to ensure that we are able to meet the growth demands for Americas GTM.
- Program Manager. Manage HR programs and initiatives for the GTM Americas team.
What you’ll bring
- BA/BS with minimum 10+ years of related HR experience, including HR business partner experience
- A delicate balance of business acumen, relationship building, and courageous leadership with unquestionable integrity
- Strong knowledge and experience in developing and executing integrated HR solutions that embrace team dynamics, career development, management effectiveness, and facilitation of meetings