We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We are searching for an innovative Program Manager to help us deliver a best-in-class employee experience. As a program lead within our Talent Management team, you will collaborate cross-functionally with our people team and business leaders to design key programs that support our employee experiences. If you are an employee experience enthusiast, with a knack for transforming ideas into action, read on!
What you’ll do as a Program Manager, Talent Management:
- Lead the design and execution of organizational-wide programs that support the goals of the People function as we scale.
- Collaborate with HR business partners to identify gaps and design short and long-term initiatives that aid in supporting our employees.
- Work in partnership with the Learning & Development team to develop content and resources that support the adoption of key programs.
- Partner with Internal Communications and Brand team to implement change management plans.
- Leverage talent analytics to assess and track the impact of your programs.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in program or project management.
- Some past experience designing programs for key elements of the employee experience.
- You’re able to think strategically about the long-term design of a program while having demonstrated success translating design into effective project plans.
- A knack for working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated interest in Creative Design and/or Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.