EdX is a fast-paced edTech start-up in Cambridge with a mission of providing access to education. We are hiring a contract Recruiter to recruit, facilitate our hiring process and partner with technical leaders in our organization to build effective teams. Ideal candidates will have a solutions focused attitude and the ability to problem solve while managing multiple priorities and manage a full-cycle recruiting desk. Willingness to collaborate and have fun is key!
This is a long term contract starting ASAP and ending in October.
- Gather, review and analyze job requirements and organizational needs
- Source, screen, interview and evaluate candidates to identify top performers
- Create detailed hiring plans with managers that consider new hires, team health and company goals
- Understand and represent edX culture throughout interview and initial ramp-up
- Lead and facilitate collaborative feedback meetings
- Lead candidates through the hiring process while creating long-term relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Extending competitive and equitable offers in line with MEPA our compensation philosophy
- 2-5 years of successful technical recruiting experience
- Committed to a high degree of excellence while continuously improving processes
- Able to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a professional demeanor and staying organized so managers are always in sync
- Strong time management and organizational skills, ability to meet hiring target of 2-3 hires per month
- Bachelor’s degree and direct recruiting experience in a software company, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with diversity recruiting strategies
- Experience with Inclusion programs
- Experience with Greenhouse or a similar ATS
Sorry, visa sponsorship is not available. This is a contract position.