Think Bigger. Build Smarter. Create Great Software.
SmartBear helps the world’s most recognized companies develop the world’s best applications. SmartBear has played a role in the ride you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. SmartBear's award-winning suite of testing software enables organizations to meet frequent release deadlines without sacrificing software quality, all while reducing testing costs. Additionally, our award-winning collaboration software helps development, testing and management teams work together to produce high quality software elevating a business’ ability to communicate and complete objectives more efficiently.
Due to massive growth and market success, SmartBear is continuing to hire employees rapidly to scale our company globally. As a Talent Acquisition Associate, you will report to the Director of Global Talent Acquisition, be part of a growing and dynamic recruiting team, be integral to our in-house recruitment strategy and have the ability to advance your career at a company that is high growth, firmly established and an industry leader.
In this role, you will…
- Develop effective working relationships and partner with assigned business leaders and hiring managers at all levels of the organization to understand hiring profiles
- Provide consultation on sourcing strategies, interview and selection practices to ensure top quality hires
- Execute the full recruiting lifecycle including req management, sourcing, offer negotiations, and onboarding
- Evaluate resumes, conduct phone screens, and recommend future SmartBears
- Ensure a high attention to candidate experience impressing SmartBear values and culture
- Create pipelines of talent for all roles
- Accurately track data to be leveraged for more informed decision making
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop employment branding and associated collateral
- Bring a fun, positive, can-do attitude and we promise the same to you
Qualifications for this role, are...
- Minimum three (3) years recruiting experience preferred
- Previous recruiting experience in a fast paced, high demand, results oriented environment
- A combination of agency staffing and in-house recruiting experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university, or work experience that demonstrates the skills above skills
- Authorized to work in the United States (minimum of H1B)
- Somerville, MA
- Assembly Row state- of-the-art office space with great water views, food, drink, shopping, entertainment, bike and running paths, and easily accessible by mass transportation.
Are you a SmartBear?
SmartBear is growing and evolving into a top Boston employer! SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including “Top Innovator and Leader in Software Development”. Our leaders are looking for culture add employees who want to grow with SmartBear and create dynamic careers.
· We are growing and evolving into a best in class Boston employer. Ranked by BuiltInBoston as a top 100 Best Places to Work in Boston 2019.
· We are a technology industry leader. SmartBear named a leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Software Test Automation.
· We like our cold brew on tap, games, free food. We also get other amazing perks such as 100% reimbursement of your medical deductible, wellness stipend for sneakers or gym memberships, and a host of customizable online training courses.
· We are inventive, hungry, geeky, agile, innovative, and we have fun! “The people, culture, winning mentality and everyone pulling in the same direction is what makes SmartBear such a great place to work.” – current SmartBear employee.
SmartBear is behind the software that empowers developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 20,000 of the world’s most innovative organizations including Adobe, JetBlue, MasterCard, and Microsoft. More than 6 million people use our tools to build, test, and monitor great software, faster. Our high-impact tools are easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to use. These tools are backed by a team of people passionate about helping you create software that transforms our world. Those tools are SmartBear tools. That team is SmartBear. For more information, visit: http://smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.