Recruiting Coordinator (part time)
EdX is a fast-paced ed-tech company in Cambridge, MA. We are hiring a Recruiting Coordinator to assist our 4 person Recruiting team with administration and coordination. Ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and the ability to problem solve while managing multiple priorities. This position will start at 15-20 hours per week and offers an opportunity to learn more about Recruiting and Human Resources.
- Assists with activities related to recruitment including opening job requisitions and postings, candidate scheduling, and acting as an ambassador of the candidate experience.
- Strong calendar management and ability to interface and coordinate with hiring managers and various stakeholders across the organization.
- Coordinates and participates in recruiting events, career-fairs and ensures branding, support material and online media is up to date.
- Generates and analyzes regular and ad-hoc reports.
- 0-2 years of experience in an operations, recruiting or HR related role.
- Great communication and organizational skills required!
- Comfortable managing several tasks and/or projects at once.
- Experience with Greenhouse or similar ATS.
- Experience in Excel, ability to teach others!
Must be able to work in our Cambridge, MA office. Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.