Within People Operations, Recruiters are the first point of contact for new candidates in the hiring process. They play a critical role in identifying great candidates, telling the Datadog story and ultimately turning great candidates into great employees. Our Recruiters are strategic business partners, matchmakers, sellers and marketeers, all wrapped into one.
The Opportunity: Datadog is ramping up for another BIG hiring year and expanding our Recruiting team to support this process. We are looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the recruiting process for our Commercial Sales office in Boston; you will be the face of recruiting at Datadog!
- Manage job posts and candidate stages in our Applicant Tracking System and externally to various career sites and job boards.
- Schedule all on-site and video conference interviews.
- Greet all interview candidates, providing a top notch candidate experience.
- Manage new hire process by drafting offer letters, connecting with references, and reviewing all background check reports.
- Plan and attend recruiting events (in-house meetups, career fairs, etc.) to help pipeline new talent.
- Partner with other team members to improve and streamline process when needed.
- Develop stakeholder relationships with recruiters and hiring managers and maintain effective communication channels.
- Keep recruiting team and hiring managers on-point with your almost OCD-level organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Professional, enthusiastic, and extremely organized!
- Be a chameleon - able to support fast-paced recruitment activity in an ever changing environment.
- Self-starter that thrives in an unstructured environment.
- Multi-tasking guru - able to effectively prioritize projects and pivot where needed with a sense of urgency
- Discretion is key - able to handle confidential and highly sensitive information with discretion.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Previous exposure to Human Resources or Recruiting/Talent Acquisition.
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.