As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. This mission takes innovation, persistence, and building the best team of people to make it happen. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world and beyond.
Our People Operations (POPS) team focuses on building a culture where members of our team can do their best work. We are building a talented and diverse organization so that we can tackle any challenge. This includes electrical, mechanical, hardware, optical, and software engineers, as well as a full manufacturing effort, a logistics and operations team, and sales, marketing, and business teams.
POPS is a growing team, focused on all things people at Formlabs. Your mission is to refine and optimize our existing recruiting function to find the best talent for our engineering, design, and business teams. If you’re organized and passionate about building great teams with great people, we want you to join us as our Recruiting Lead.
- Take our recruiting function to the next level – and help Formlabs grow
- Manage, coach, and support our already executing high-caliber talent team
- Improve the efficiency, consistency, and candidate experience across our hiring process
- Develop and own the recruiting strategy across key functions (sales, engineering)
- Be a full life-cycle talent partner and resource to hiring managers and leaders
- Build a larger awareness of our talent brand and culture externally
- Thrive on execution and understand the importance of having the right strategy
- Love the urgency and challenge of hiring high-caliber talent at a fast pace
- A manager and mentor who can grow a team and drive results
- Analytical thinker – you’re excited to dig deep into data and refine hiring strategy
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written – internally and externally
- Proven success doing full-cycle recruitment for C-level and leadership roles
- A self-professed “recruiting nerd” who stays up to date on industry trends
- Have a consistent sense of urgency and can quickly respond to shifting priorities
- Hands-on and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Familiarity with Greenhouse (ATS)
- Marketing savvy – online and social media
- Exposure or interest in 3D printing
- High-growth scaleup environments
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.