Rotation Program Experience Manager (People Strategy)
As part of our continuous growth and focus on talent development, Rapid7 is building out a Rotational Development Program. Join a momentum-building team within People Strategy as investment in career and learning programs ramps up at Rapid7! You want in? We want you!
Are you looking for…
- Significant business impact, with visibility to employees at all levels of the organization? Check.
- An open door for “next practice” solutions to career development and learning needs? Check.
- The chance to work with a hyper-growth company in the white-hot IT security sector where employees are empowered to take their career to the next level? Check.
The Rotational Program Manager will be a highly visible position that will collaborate with People Strategy, Talent Acquisition, People Development, and a host of key stakeholders from across the entire company to create and scale one of our newest programs at Rapid7. Help bring to life the concepts of career, customization, collaboration and community through a rotational experience aimed to jump-start the careers of those who are just getting to the starting line.
Priority #1: You are passionate about people strategy, continuous learning, and program management—from soup to nuts—and the idea of creating scalable career opportunities for our employees while partnering with cross-functional stakeholders across the organization is what gets you out of bed in the morning.
Priority #2: You’re excited to tackle learning program creation from entirely new perspectives with a highly motivated, high impact team. If we fail, we fail fast, and try again! Following Best Practice is not good enough. We aim to be the Best Practice.
This role will be at the center of People Strategy, People Development, and Talent Acquisition.
You will be just as focused on curriculum and program development as you will be with liaising and coordinating with the various “track leads” of the rotational program to help drive a) People Strategy actions regarding compensation and performance, and b) Talent Acquisition recruitment and hiring of the right people for this program.
Imagine a People Strategist and a Program Manager had a baby. That’s you!
YOU’RE DEFINITELY THIS…
- A super organized, detail-oriented, rockstar project manager (particularly as program objectives evolve), with prior experience in program/project management and the People Strategy function
- A whiz at engaging with those early in their careers--both inside and outside of a classroom setting
- So awesome at relationships that stakeholders are lining up to partner with you
- Hungry for a fast-paced, change-oriented environment (the ability to pivot is essential--particularly as this program is in its infancy and will evolve)
- Not afraid to tackle tasks independently; however, “collaboration” is your middle name
- Super talented at both oral and written communication skills
- Passionate for continuous learning and “next” practices in the field.
SO THAT YOU CAN DO THIS...
- Partner with department leaders, managers, People Strategy, People Development, and Talent Acquisition as you…
- Drive and iterate the rotational program experience including all processes, logistics, and associated training and learning
- Offer active guidance on compensation, performance, and talent acquisition related decisions for participants
- Be the “go to” for participants as questions arise--you’re able to walk the fine line between “Hey, I’m super approachable” and “Hey, I’m keeping things on track from a program management perspective.”
You love to look at program design with a new lens, and you have a desire and skills to scale our rotational program in the years ahead. You have solid Program Management experience and have spent some time as a People Strategist or on a Learning and Development team. You embrace the opportunity to try new (learning) technologies, and last, but not least, you might have a Master’s degree, but definitely hold a Bachelor's.
Rapid7 is breaking down silos and transforming how Security, IT, and DevOps teams work together to drive secure innovation. Our analytics and automation cloud, Rapid7 Insight, provides the shared visibility, intelligence, and connected workflow these teams need to manage the vulnerabilities, threats, and performance issues that put their organizations at risk. With more than 7,100 customers across 120 countries, Rapid7 is a recognized leader in cybersecurity that has proudly earned numerous industry accolades and strong recognition for our technology and culture.