Senior Campus Recruiter
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
We are looking for a strategic Senior Campus Recruiter who can help evolve our successful campus recruiting program. You will help lead the annual campus recruitment cycle; including engaging top talent, building relationships with Colleges and Universities, and designing a best in class student experience that supports CarGurus business objectives.
What You'll Do:
- Help design and scale our evolving campus recruitment program.
- Measure campus recruitment program success and evaluate growth opportunities.
- Manage and optimize relationships with Universities & Colleges.
- Deliver best-in-class candidate and onboarding experience for students.
- Partner with hiring managers and stakeholders to identify and design student opportunities.
- Lead full lifecycle recruitment process with candidates.
- Develop campus marketing collateral and strive to embed CarGurus employment brand at top Universities.
- Lead campus event planning & logistics.
- Build campus data analytics.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years full lifecycle recruiting experience.
- Passionate about all things Talent Acquisition.
- Knowledgeable of campus recruiting landscape.
- Passionate and insightful about Talent marketing.
- Self-starter with strategic vision.
- Strong communicator and influencer.
- Data driven.
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.