Senior Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Partner
About the Company:
Agero is a leading provider of vehicle driver and safely, security and information services including roadside assistance, consumer affairs and claims management services. The company protects 80 million vehicle owners in partnership with leading automobile manufactures, insurance carriers and others. Managing one of the largest national networks of service providers, Agero responds to more than 10 million requests annually for emergency assistance. 75% of new passenger vehicles sold in the US use Agero solutions and 11 of the top 15 insurance companies leverage out services. Agero’s award winning solutions leverage advances in technology and information services to accelerate and enhance response to drivers needs while strengthening customer loyalty. Agero is a member company of Cross Country Group, is headquartered in Medford, Ma. With operations throughout north America. Agero has revenues approaching 1b and 3,500 employees.
The Role & Our Team
We are looking for a hands-on, collaborative and business focused Talent Acquisition Partner/Senior Recruiter who will lead Agero’s efforts in sourcing, attracting, assessing and onboarding high quality talent in support of our Corporate functions.
At Agero, The Talent Acquisition team embraces being Talent Business Partnersand all the opportunity and accountability that comes with it.
Our mandate is to identify, attract, assess, integrate & onboard the talent required to drive the Agero business. Our business partners expect this to be done quickly, efficiently and want to be an active participant in the entire process.
Key Outcomes for the Role:
- Build and invest in relationships with key business partners and peers in HR; learn the Agero business and use this information to develop your pitch.
- Understand the Agero recruiting process, highest areas’ of impact required by internal partners and corresponding processes and systems.
- Understand an Agero cultural fit, how we assess this fit, where we engage candidates and in partnership with TA leadership, assess the recruiting strategy for your assigned groups.
On the Job…
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be expected to manage the day-to-day full lifecycle talent acquisition needs for Agero’s Corporate functions including using active and creative sourcing methods to attract top talent. The ideal candidate will understand the value and importance of a great candidate experience. We need a person who can persuasively sell and communicate effectively with candidates as well as internal customers at all levels of the organization. Is your method for finding great talent posting and praying or scrolling through LinkedIn? If so, this job isn’t for you. You must have experience with how to plan, develop and deliver hiring plans but most importantly, you must understand how to engage hiring managers in the process of engaging/sourcing candidates.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for recruiting who loves being accountable to hiring managers and is driven by their energy to deliver the hires that will shape the future of the Agero business. In addition, this person must be tirelessly focused on the business – you are up to speed on everything from goals, strengths, opportunities and competitors across the business units for which you support. This is a critical and visible position at Agero and we are looking for the best of the best. If this is you, come join an incredible team.
What we're looking for in you:
- You live mission driven hiring and have 3-5 years of experience in client facing recruiting roles,
- You have recruited for corporate type positions in the past
- You have prior experiencing roles where the manager and eventual hire are not located in the same office as recruiting support (think field type of roles)
- Prior experience with campus recruiting and campus programs
- Team player both on and off the court - You pride yourself on building relationships and partnering with business leadership
- You have a passion for hunting for the right person for the right job.
- You are flexible and plan for change – not every sourcing strategy works right off the bat – you know that and prepare and communicate a broad array of options to your partners
- Strong organizational skills - You must be able to plan and execute programs of all kinds, from all-team retreats to company parties, and onboard multiple people at once.
What is mission driven hiring?