Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms, and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
We are looking for a fast-learning, detail orientated, and hard-working individual to join the Talent Acquisition Team here at CarGurus. You will be responsible for the coordination of candidate interviews and assisting our recruiters to identify top talent while delivering exceptional candidate experience to all prospective CarGurus employees. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in joining a high-growth tech company with a startup feel.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure a positive candidate experience with all prospective CarGurus employees by working closely with recruiters and hiring managers to schedule interviews, greet candidates while on-site, and address any issues that arise
- Identify and source quality candidates alongside our recruiting team by utilizing tools such as LinkedIn to maintain a consistent candidate flow for current and future openings
- Assist in planning and execution of recruiting focused events such as open houses, meetups, campus career fairs and local conferences
- Create, manage, and publicize job postings on our Applicant Tracking System ATS Greenhouse
- Regularly participate in team strategy meetings to improve recruiting efforts and practices
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 3-5+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Persistent, reliable, with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Trustworthy and able to act with discretion when handling sensitive, confidential information
- Team player with a positive attitude
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity, and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong is played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK, and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.