Senior Sales Recruiter
Fuze is a high-growth, venture-backed Boston-based company with more than 650 employees and worldwide operations which was recently named one of Inc Magazine’s Best Places to Work for 2018. Our core values drive the way we conduct business every day and define our company culture. We’re growing at lightning fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) market and we are currently searching for a Sales Recruiter to join our team.
We are looking for an energetic, creative and experienced Sales Recruiter to consult with our Enterprise Sales Team to proactively build a pipeline of top talent throughout our global footprint.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with hiring managers with the Enterprise Sales Team to understand their business objectives and corresponding hiring needs, and define recruiting strategies to address them
- Develop proactive sourcing strategies to engage and nurture a pipeline of passive talent
- Review resumes, cultivate referrals, and pre-screen candidates while moving interview process forward in a timely manner
- Drive the offer process, including approvals and negotiations
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Interface regularly with internal stakeholders and hiring teams; communicate key metrics and insights on recruiting pipeline and high-level strategy
- Continuously work on ways to improve the process; find innovative ways to seek out talent and maximize efficiency of our assessment process
- Create and own a flawlessly positive candidate experience
- Provide full cycle recruitment for Accounting, HR and marketing on an as needed basis.
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience required, very preferably at a high growth SaaS company or agency that works with entrepreneurial clients
- Experience recruiting Sales professionals at all levels from entry to VP
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent; disciplined strategy to source, engage and nurture prospective candidates
- An analytical thinker who is skilled at leveraging data and market insights to tell a story and drive a recruiting strategy
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse candidate pipeline
- Able to prioritize tasks/goals in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Experience with an ATS - we use Greenhouse - and other recruiting platforms