Senior Technical Recruiter
The Senior Technical Recruiter will be charged with building relationships with senior hiring authorities at Everbridge, and brining exceptional candidates to the interview table.
About the Team:
- As a member of our HR Team, you will join a team of bright, fast-paced professionals. You’ll work in a cutting-edge cloud environment that will power our company’s impressive growth. We are smart, innovative, ambitious, and are looking for people of the same cut to join us.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here .
- Meet the Everbridge team here.
- Manage and own full-cycle recruitment: scope, source and identify candidates, screen, and shepherd interviews, make offers and conduct reference checks, continue to keep in touch with your “body of work” after they start to ensure engagement across the organization.
- Partner directly with senior stakeholders (and candidates), navigating the full nuance of a search in a time sensitive manner.
- Use Linked In, talent aggregators, sophisticated Boolean search queries, and other tools, to proactively drive passive talent into the pipeline.
- Serve as an ambassador of the Everbridge brand, locally and beyond, as part of a broader Talent Acquisition strategy.
- Focus on quality and quickness.
- Remain ahead of the curve, creatively delighting stakeholders and candidates in meaningful and unique ways.
- 4+ years of corporate and/or staffing agency recruitment experience
- Experience sourcing with traditional tools (boards, Linkedin, social media)
- Demonstrate the ability to collaborate with global team members to proactively drive process improvement
- Experience collaborating with hiring managers to drive quality hires
- Experience partnering with engineers to drive candidate process, referral engines, and meet up activity.
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 500+ dedicated employees support over 3,700 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
- Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.