Sr Talent Acquisition Partner
Let me tell you about an artificial intelligence (AI) company that you probably have never hear of, but you will. As a matter of fact, this company is the world’s largest independent AI company and it’s headquartered in the Boston area. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s hottest and most dynamic industries. Interactions’ mission is to create amazing customer experiences by advancing AI technology that understands and engages on a human level. The human element of what we do not only relates to how we differentiate our AI technology, more importantly, it informs and guides our focus on our most valuable asset, our employees. We endeavor to create opportunities for our employees to advance their skills, their interests, their passions, their careers and their lives. Like all companies, we’re not perfect, but we are committed to continually improving our employee value proposition, one that centers on competitiveness, flexibility and an appreciation for individuality.
For prospective employees, if that sounds challenging and exciting, we’d love to talk to you. We set a high bar, but if working with the best and brightest, at the epicenter of a transformational technology wave, consider Interactions.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner who will be responsible for attracting, sourcing and interviewing top talent for Interactions across various departments, including but not limited to Engineering, Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Finance and other G&A functions. He or she will be a talent advisor to the business, consulting with managers on assessment methods, candidate experience, market trends and competitive insights.
- Source, screen, and interview candidates for a variety of positions entry level exempt to leadership level across the organization.
- Communicate with hiring managers to help identify job requirements and anticipate talent needs.
- Assess candidate qualifications, using behavioral based interviewing and manage candidate pipelines.
- Full lifecycle recruiting; Take ownership of open positions across a range of levels and functions, implementing sourcing strategies that provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience; Manage the candidate journey and act as a candidate advocate, ensuring they are fully informed and updated.
- Market and position Interactions as an Employer of Choice while proactively seeking new avenues to identify and attract talent.
- Manage interviewer preparedness and effective interview format, and debrief meetings.
- Ensure thorough communication & timely feedback to candidates.
- Act as a partner, consultant, and advisor to management and HR Business Partners by developing and driving strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market.
- Drive the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process.
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events.
- Leverage market data and insights to influence and drive quality and timely hires.
- Ensure compliance with organization policy and government regulatory guidelines.
- Explore new recruiting tools and sourcing strategies as market trends shift.
- Assist with projects related to attracting, hiring and retaining A players at Interactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field.
- 6-9 years of recruitment experience.
- Proficiency in Boolean logic and strong sourcing strategies.
- Strong understanding of market data and compensation philosophies.
- Strong talent advising, influencing and consultative skills.
- College relations experience a plus.
- Workday ATS experience strongly preferred.