Talent Acquisition Manager, Engineering & Product
Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets.
- Providing innovative, high-touch, scalable solutions to drive sourcing, recruiting and hiring to meet Engineering and Product objectives.
- Partner with Engineering and Product leadership to establish and manage their talent acquisition needs and deliver through your team.
- Enable a team of recruiters by managing, mentoring, coaching and developing their performance.
- Develop a trusted relationship with the Engineering and Product teams that results in a strong business partnership.
- Provide insights and recommendations on recruiting strategies and best practices that contribute to Circle’s vision through effective business partnering, innovation, and execution.
- Deliver an amazing interview & hiring experience to candidates, hiring managers and business leaders.
- Lead and take part in various Talent Acquisition initiatives that support of Circle’s vision and enable long-term success.
- Collect data and use reporting and analytics to improve performance and achieve goals.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in technical recruiting environments that require significant influencing and partnership across the business to accomplish recruiting goals.
- 2+ years of management experience instilling trust and credibility with your team while guiding, developing, coaching, and managing individual and team performance.
- Experience implementing a wide range of creative and thoughtful talent acquisition strategies and programs in a fast-paced, high-growth technology company.
- Excellent communication skills with an innate ability to motivate and inspire teammates.
- Bachelor’s degree