Talent Development Program Manager
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia is hiring an experienced tech-savvy Talent Development Program Manager who will roll up their sleeves to develop, deliver, and support the global rollout of our immersive new employee onboarding program. The program will align all Acquians on our vision, mission, and strategy and empower us all with the ability to articulate how we drive value for our customers. It will invoke an understanding of our products, services, our position in the market, the strength of our brand and why Acquia is a great choice not only for our customers, but for our employees!
In this brand new role, you will be on the cutting edge of creating a program that demonstrates Acquia’s commitment to our employees’ learning, career growth, and future success. While initially launched to all newly hired employees, this initiative will extend to all employees as a way to ensure everyone has access to this great learning and development opportunity.
We’re looking for a passionate, forward-thinking, creative and tech-savvy individual contributor who has strong communication skills and a laser-focus on creating an engaging and memorable experience for our new hires. These skills will be critical as you develop, facilitate and execute a goal-oriented, multi-tiered onboarding experience that seamlessly connects a new employee to corporate and role-specific onboarding objectives.
Program Management and Operations
- Design a program that demonstrates Acquia’s keen interest in developing and nurturing talent from Day 1, providing them with the tools, knowledge, and resources they need to build a successful career at the company
- Build relationships with hiring managers and HR Business Partners throughout Acquia to gain a solid understanding of business objectives and hiring plans in order to develop and implement impactful onboarding strategies
- Determine how to capitalize on the program content and design to roll out the initiative to all Acquians as a means to refresh their understanding of our products, services, and value to our customers
- Manage the logistics and monitoring of the program, ensuring each new employee is fully immersed in the program and is actively participating
- Devise annual and quarterly program metrics/goals and produce a quarterly reporting dashboard
- Monitor ongoing new hire employee satisfaction surveys to obtain feedback and identify areas of opportunity for continuous improvement
- Partner with global internal stakeholders to design and deliver content, tools, and resources that support our products and market position/messaging
- Conduct quarterly content audits and refresh where appropriate to keep on pace with substantial product releases, ensuring that substantial customer value and business value drivers are embedded within the content
- Using a variety of methods (ILT, VILT, eLearning), develop and deliver effective learning content that aligns to the delivery needs of a global audience
- Manage the New Hire Learning plan in our Learning Management System
- 4+ years’ experience in a fast-paced organization with the demonstrated ability to transfer skills and knowledge. Preference given to people from high-tech backgrounds
- Experience acting as a liaison between a variety of key stakeholders like Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and other critical content providers to drive content development and quarterly content maintenance
Training and Enablement Experience
- Self-starter with an exceptional ability to identify behavioral and knowledge gaps and develop training to address them
- Training delivery and/or instructional design experience preferred
- Familiarity with eLearning authoring tools such as Camtasia, Learning Management Systems
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships throughout all levels of the organization
- High competency in the following areas: highly collaborative, strong oral and verbal communication, excellent multi-tasking, planning, process and project management, effective decision making, results-oriented, ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently, as well as cross functionally, to accomplish required goals
- Proven ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.