Talent Development Specialist
As our Talent Development Specialist, you will be in charge of creating, scaling, coordinating and executing knowledge sharing and training programs for DataRobot team.
What you'll do:
- Access learning needs across the company/particular function and come up with the vital recommendations/solutions and explicit action plan.
- Evaluate the existing training/learning initiatives, methods and resources and map the required skill set of DR employees to the available solutions
- Help with creating a framework for change that captures future skills , determines accountabilities, drives equal opportunities and consistent reward strategies
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience with development and facilitation of the learning and development initiatives or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, (active listening, presentation, delivery, etc.).
- Being self-manageable, extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- You are able to ignite and foster the organization chance and serve as a strategic business partner.
Read Full Job Description