Talent Sourcer / Junior Recruiter
Greater Boston Area
Mendix is the fastest and easiest platform to build and continuously improve mobile and web applications at scale. Recognized as a market leader by Gartner and Forrester, we help our customers digitally transform their organizations and industries by building, managing, and improving apps at unprecedented speed and scale. More than 4,000 forward-thinking enterprises, including GE, Wells Fargo, State of NY, and University of Pennsylvania use our platform to build business applications to delight their customers and improve operational efficiency. We help our customers build better applications, faster, and provide them the business value of both accelerated time to revenue as well as significant cost take out for the projects they build on Mendix. Year over year growth was 88% in the first half of 2018 and that rate is expected to continue in the foreseeable future.
Mendix has recently announced the acquisition by Siemens, a move that puts Mendix in a league of its own financially. At 14x revenue the valuation is nearly twice that of any player in the space, and when coupled with the commitment by Siemens to invest an additional $1.1B into Mendix, the investment is the largest infusion of capital in the sector. Mendix will continue to operate as an independent operating unit within the $14B Siemens Software Group and the current leadership of Derek Roos, CEO and co-founder, and his Executive Team, stays intact and continues to lead the Mendix organization.
Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on customer and partner success.
For more information please visit: www.mendix.com
We are looking for an energetic, self-starter to join our Boston-based Talent Acquisition team as a Talent Sourcer. As a Talent Sourcer, you will be responsible for helping us to hire the best talent in the market. We need someone who is resourceful, resilient, enjoys connecting with people, and acting as a Mendix brand ambassador.
- Identifying high quality candidates to fill key critical roles within the North American Go-To-Market team which includes Sales and Marketing
- Partnering with internal hiring managers and recruiters to understand the role requirements, candidate profile and define the sourcing strategy for each position
- Sourcing active and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, talent mapping and relationship building
- Building talent pipelines to fill current and future roles
- Providing an initial screen and high-level assessment of candidates
- Clearly articulating and representing the Mendix brand in the marketplace
- At least 1-2 years talent sourcing / recruiting experience
- Knowledge of local technology company/startup/SaaS landscape
- Experience recruiting sales, marketing and cloud-based technology profiles preferred
- Proven success utilizing a range of direct sourcing tools
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (Lever) and MS Office Suite
- Ability to travel internationally 1-2 times per year
- Bachelors’ Degree required
Read Full Job Description