We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Join a groundbreaking company.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a talented recruiter to help us keep pace! As a pioneer of our industry, we are always in need of talented people to keep us at the forefront of Daily Fantasy Sports. Join our team and you will collaborate across teams to identify and attract the top technical talent. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Technical Recruiter:
- Work with team leads to identify their hiring needs.
- Set hiring goals and meet deadlines to help us keep pace with our rapid growth.
- Open lines of communication with potential hires and answer any questions they have.
- Maintain contact with successful hires to help them have a smooth transition into their position with DraftKings.
What skills you will use:
- You must have prior experience as an agency recruiter.
- Ideally, you have experience in a corporate environment as well.
- Do you have experience in a startup environment? Even better!
- Demonstrated success as a technical recruiter.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.