Workplace Experience Manager
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Drive performance of a groundbreaking team.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for a Workplace Experience Manager to work with our team dedicated to defining the DraftKings culture. You will collaborate across teams and departments to ensure optimal workplace ergonomics, safety, security, and functionality. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Workplace Experience Manager:
- Drive high performance of your team through effective management, feedback, and coaching.
- Identify needs for both long-term and interim office space.
- Manage relationships and performance of key vendors as well as build global strategies.
- Apply your expertise of DraftKings to lead the workplace design and improve employee engagement, collaboration, and work experience.
- Lead by example and be a champion of change where it’s needed. Build internal and external relationships that best demonstrate the DraftKings values.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 5+ years of Workplace and Office Management experience.
- A deep knowledge of best practices and process improvements for workplace quality.
- You have experience with management of sustainable and natural environments.
- You also have experience in project management, contracts, and construction.
- Knowledge of facility management technology, security technology, and workplace management systems.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.