Applications Engineer Intern
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is offering a unique internship focusing on developing new applications for SLA printing on the Form 2. We need a radically creative and goal oriented person to discover what is possible and share it with the world through whitepapers, blog posts, tutorials, and applications guides. You’ll help bring to market applications that our own designers and engineers get excited about - so that our customers will get excited about the possibilities too.
**Submitting a portfolio is recommended for this role.**
- Propose and develop industry relevant applications utilizing our existing materials library.
- Collaborate with and support customers who are already doing amazing things by providing design advice, expanding their existing uses for the printer, and building friendly and mutually beneficial relationships that can turn into valuable content.
- Lots of 3D modeling, 3D printing, and experimenting!
- Highly curious, creative and a hands-on problem solver.
- Detail-oriented, but are still able to push projects through to completion.
- Have a great sense of what is relevant and applicable across the range of industries that Formlabs works with.
- Interested in materials, making and fabrication processes.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.