We are currently seeking an Intern to join our Analytics team in Boston and reporting to our Business Intelligence Analyst. Over the course of the internship, you will learn how to work with a team of Analysts and Data Scientists, responsible for delivering BI and analytics solutions. You will help guide decision making and performance analysis by leveraging tools/technologies such as Tableau, Google BigQuery, Snowflake and Python and also get to work with Google Analytics
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
- Create and modify dashboards and reports using BI tools based on project requirements
- Collaborate with members of the eCommerce, Product, Merchandising and Marketing team to gather requirements
- Build queries to answer ad-hoc questions
- Develop documentation for new dashboards
- Focus on understanding the relationships within the data, and the business’s key performance indicators
- Works with the Team to review, analyze, and develop solutions for operational leaders
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, preferred fields of study include: Business Administration, Finance, Statistics or similar related fields
- Experience with Data Analytics or Business Intelligence tools like Tableau and Knowledge of SQL
- Experience writing Python or R code
- Be eager to learn and contribute!
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.