Business Intelligence Intern
- Create and modify dashboards and reports using BI tools based on project requirements
- Collaborate with members of the eCommerce, Product, Merchandising and Marketing team to gather requirements
- Build queries to answer ad-hoc questions
- Develop documentation for new dashboards
- Focus on understanding the relationships within the data, and the business’s key performance indicators
- Works with the Team to review, analyze, and develop solutions for operational leaders
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, preferred fields of study include: Business Administration, Finance, Statistics or similar related fields
- Experience with Data Analytics or Business Intelligence tools like Tableau and Knowledge of SQL
- Experience writing Python or R code
- Be eager to learn and contribute!
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.