Customer Marketing Intern
The Predictive Index (PI) is a technology company that gives business leaders access to the people science, data, and strategy they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 7,000 customers, including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels—across 142+ countries, and has undergone more than 500 validity studies.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and cultures - we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our people.
At The Predictive Index, we make it our mission to turn clients into heroes by providing them with all the tools they need to succeed and fall in love with the big red dot (PI).
We firmly believe that it’s everyone here’s job to provide our clients with the best possible experience, and we’re looking for an energetic, collaborative and focused client marketing intern to focus on and join us in that mission.
The client marketing intern must have excellent writing skills, be open to learning new systems and processes all while ideating and collaborating cross-functionally.
The ideal candidate will possess endless curiosity, a willingness to learn, and drive to execute.
- Work with the Sales and Partner Success teams to fulfill references from our customer database.
- Work with the Customer Marketing Manager to manage PI’s client communities on Slack and through the Influitive platform (no prior experience necessary.)
- Support the customer marketing surprise and delight program by assisting with client gifting requests and report out on ROI.
- Project management for cross-functional projects.
Should you apply?
If you’re interested in learning and have a can-do attitude, we want to hear from you! You don’t need to have any prior experience at a B2B software company, but you should be interested in learning more about providing a world-class client experience.
- Must be available to be on-site at our Westwood offices 5 days a week.
- Experience working in a client-facing role or with client communities.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong writing ability a plus.
- Quick learner who is interested in understanding new processes and platforms.
- Strong follow-through with the ability to focus on specific tasks from ideation through completion.
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
Cross-functional – at PI, we work as a team!
Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
Energetic – we have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on.
Driven – we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
We believe internships are an amazing opportunity to learn and understand what kinds of jobs exist and may be a perfect fit for you once you enter the world of work. As an organization, we help people find the role that’s right for them and are committed to are committed to helping our people grow.
Because of that, this will not be an internship where you file papers and do busy work. Instead, it’s our goal to provide you with experiences that will make you better prepared for whatever it is you decide to take on next.
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.