Customer Success Operations Intern
EdX is looking to hire a passionate, committed, and enthusiastic Customer Success Operations Intern to support our operational needs within our growing B2B team, working directly with Customer Success, Sales, and Business Development. This is a great opportunity to participate in an internship with a transformative educational tech startup whose mission is to reinvent the way people are educated. We’re backed by Harvard & MIT and located in the heart of Kendall Square in Cambridge.
As our Customer Success Operations Intern for edX you will play an integral role in business-critical data projects designed to improve and better inform the way we work with our clients and inform overall strategy.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Analytical & Data Driven: After ramp up, you’ll analyze our existing data within Salesforce, along with documentation related to each “deal” on our B2B team to ensure accuracy. This involves having a keen eye for detail and a comfort to ask for more information as needed with internal teams.
- Impactful Work: You will advance our capabilities through cleaner data. This involves better reporting, identifying trends and themes, and deriving insights for business recommendations, all of which you’ll collaborate on. In short, our business relies on data and your work will be integral for stronger business outcomes.
- Full-Time, Paid: Work about 40-hours a week over a 12-week period this summer.
- Fully integrated intern: You are a full-fledged (junior) member of the Customer Success team, collaborating with Sales and Business Development, as well.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Undergraduate rising senior working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business, Marketing or related field.
- Comfortable working with data.
- Innate desire to problem solve in a cross-functional capacity.
- Familiarity with CRM database (Salesforce preferred).
Perks & Cool stuff:
We do fun outings, you get free lunch, we’re a casual work environment, and you can work with some of the latest tools and technologies.
*Applicants must be able to work out of our Cambridge, MA office. Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.