Event Planning / Operations Intern
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our Operations team redefines "company party". We aim to surprise and delight staff with engaging community events to highlight our diverse and fun community. We’re looking for an organizational rock-star that can grow with our office, our team, and our operational needs and help us continue making Formlabs a great place to work.
If you are motivated, organized, and love supporting a diverse company in accomplishing great things, we want you on our Operations Team as our Events Intern.
- Support our operations team to plan, promote and host Formlabs events
- Help coordinate logistics for company-wide events and celebrations, happy hours, hackathons, meetups and other internal community events
- Create a positive experience and office culture for our employees and guests
- Make sure our internal events are fun, engaging, and well-organized
- Contribute creative ideas for surprises, gifts, and swag and organizing procurement
- Jump in and do whatever needs to be done, even when that changes daily!
- Are energetic and friendly by nature and excel at taking care of people
- Are very organized and like taking the lead on organization
- Love attending events and learning current trends in the events space
- Are creative and love to be around creative people and products
- Work well independently and can enjoy taking on whatever needs to be done
- Not afraid to do some hands-on hard-core administrative support for the team and you're a great multitasker
- Able and willing to do some heavy lifting
- Embrace technology and seek out apps and platforms to improve the efficiency
- Love to learn and can practically teach yourself how to do anything
- You describe yourself as an extrovert and love meeting new people
- Have planned and organized great events
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.