Global Banking Intern
Have you imagined working in an environment driven by a passion and desire to not only outperform, but also outbehave the market? Since 2009, Flywire has been that company, creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next phase of global payment solutions.
As a Global Banking Intern you will help our Global Payments team continue to build our global bank management program. You will work in our Boston headquarters, collaborating with external partners and Internal stakeholders across Legal, Compliance, Product, Operations and Implementation to improve Flywire’s Global Banking processes. Tasks will be varied and will involve working with our bank partners leading projects that position us to improve partner relationships and scale our business.
With diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and as a member of the Global Payments team, you will help accelerate Flywire across the globe!
- Work with Flywire’s global banking partners to manage company records
- Establish internal and external-facing processes for ongoing documentation management
- Assist with global bank account opening in multiple countries
- Work on various projects and miscellaneous issues involving banks such as product enhancements, bank compliance questionnaires, presentations and process improvements as they arise
Our ideal candidate has:
- Alignment with Flywire core values
- Enthusiastic, motivated and a self-starter
- Ability to commit to approximately 20-30 hours/week
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize various projects on any given day
- Natural curiosity and commitment to problem solving
- Intercultural sensitivity/global awareness
- Keen organizational skills and attention to detail
- An interest in the global banking system and payments landscape