We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Growth Marketing Intern to focus on critical initiatives for any Growth Marketer. You will aid in campaign creation, reporting, and creative management. We are a data-driven marketing team working at a high velocity looking for an intern to run alongside with us. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Growth Marketing Intern:
- Prepare reporting for Growth Marketing Managers to help drive investment decisions.
- Attend creative strategy meetings to provide context and data points in creative discussions.
- Catalogue creative assets to drive deeper insights into performing creative.
- Help coordinate Digital team meetings and collate action items.
- Attend partner meetings with Growth Marketers.
- Help Growth Marketing prepare for one of the biggest seasons of DraftKings’ year.
What skills you will use:
- Currently attending a 4-year University or College to earn a degree in Economics, Mathematics, Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience with Excel (Pivot Tables at a minimum).
- Demonstrated history of grit.
- Interest in Data and Marketing.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.