Internal Communications Intern
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Gain valuable experience with a groundbreaking company.
DraftKings is growing rapidly and we’re looking for an intern to support daily activities within our Internal Communications team. You will help maintain the infrastructure needed to effectively engage and inspire employees as we continue to lead an entire industry. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as an Intern in Internal Communications:
- You will write short and long editorial content, executive communications, email/memos, and edit presentations.
- Help coordinate and manage employee events by making schedules, creating content, and distributing post-event surveys.
- Maintain and improve daily content calendars for Slack along with regular internal communications events.
- Be a quick study while collaborating across teams within the business, especially Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Legal, and other members of the Corporate Communications team.
- Bring your creativity to developing events and content. You understand how to use social media and enterprise tools to increase employee engagement.
What skills you will use:
- You have strong interpersonal skills and can get along with almost anyone.
- You are extremely organized with an attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion, often with short deadlines.
- You have experience with Slack or other enterprise social media tools.
- Experience in executive and corporate communications is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.