Internship: Software Engineering Intern
Bevi is a Series C startup that has raised over $60 million to bring customizable, healthy hydration to offices and facilities across the US and Canada. Founded in 2013, our co-founders set out to out-design bottled water. Within five years time, Bevi has saved the waste generated by over 50 million plastic bottles and seen revenue grow by 10x over the past 2 years! With offices now in Boston, New York, and San Francisco, we continue to grow our healthy flavor offerings and constantly strive to bring the next level of customization to the Bevi hydration experience.
Bevi is seeking a Software Engineering Intern. As a Software intern, you’ll work on an interesting project with day-to-day help of Bevi’s engineering team. It’s very likely the project will be deployed to production. We are a small and fun software team in a fast-growing hardware startup. Our customers love our product and you will play a crucial role in making them even happier. If you love thinking through new ideas and interactions, how to execute them in an innovative way, and have a deep respect for user experience, come join our team!
What you will do:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, implement and ship new features. Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Work on our data architecture that is built around time-series
- Contribute to code quality by writing Unit and Integration tests
- Enforce code styles and best practices via code reviews
How you will grow:
- Work at the heart of a start-up in high-growth mode
- Work with an extensive set of technologies
- Engage with a talented software and hardware engineering team drawn from diverse sectors and learn from best-in-class leadership
- Deploy your energy and expertise to further the company's mission of sustainability, wellness, and positive personal and environmental change
We think you will bring:
- Current major or minor in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- A hunger for keeping up with new software technologies - that’s just who you are. Our stack includes React.js, Redux, Android, Java, and Docker
- Genuine desire and commitment to always learn, improve, and produce the best work possible
This is a paid internship, based in our Charlestown headquarters, flexible over a period of May - August.