As a Marketing Intern, you will help Everbridge evaluate new market opportunities and refine markets for current opportunities. This will include researching and analyzing market trends and working with Product Marketing to identify opportunities for the Information Technology industry.
You must be a well-organized, results-oriented self-starter with good data analytic skills, who is able to manage multiple market research initiatives concurrently. You must be a good communicator with the ability to communicate and present to executives, and other team members within Everbridge.
About the Team
- We are a team of high-performing, metrics-driven content creators, social media and market influencers, digital strategists, and conversion specialists. We are motivated by challenges and get excited to solve complex problems in creative and innovative ways. We love to laugh, have fun, and are passionate about our company, our products and our mission. Our team is expanding and we are looking for other marketing innovators who share our passion to join us.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here .
- Meet the Everbridge team here.
- Research, analyze, summarize, and monitor market trends and competitive white space
- Provide market research support for multiple internal customers (senior leadership, business development and product management)
- Communicate researched information to assist cross-organizational teams including senior leadership, business development, and product management.
- Define, Execute and Evaluate new digital marketing strategies
- Collaborate on Social Media strategy
- Build demand generation dashboards (campaigns, results, source)
- Market trends updates
- IT Personas social profiles (blog they read, conference they go to…)
- Competitor profiles for IT Alerting
- Current undergraduate student
- Experience in Marketing Analytics preferable
- Experience with SaaS-based software products and solutions preferable
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to quickly synthesize data into actionable recommendations
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 500+ dedicated employees support over 3,700 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
- Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.