Materials Intern (Summer 2019)
Materials development presents one of the greatest opportunities in 3D printing. As an intern, you’ll work side-by-side in the lab with the rest of our Materials team. You’ll get an opportunity to constantly develop, formulate, and test materials that we’ve never printed with before -- and every experiment plays a big role in how we solve new challenges in 3D printing.
If you specialize in a combination of the following, and you’re ready to get your hands dirty solving real problems for real products, we want you on our team as a Materials Intern.
*Submitting a portfolio or examples of your work is strongly encouraged*
- Passionate about material science or chemistry
- Comfortable working in a wet lab environment
- Have completed research or coursework with polymers
- Comfortable working with CAD programs (ie SolidWorks)
- Basic computer programming (Python)
- Background in organic chemistry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.