Materials Scientist Intern
The 3D printing industry is exploding, and materials development presents one of the greatest opportunities to innovate in 3D printing. New materials allow us to expand our user base and branch out into new applications. Our materials science team works closely with hardware and software engineers to develop and troubleshoot new resins that produce the results our customers need.
If you are a scientist or engineer with experience in polymer development who’s excited to break new ground in an industry that’s moving at lightning speed, we want you to join our team as a Materials Scientist Intern.
- A creative and resourceful problem-solver
- An expert in materials science and polymer development
- Passionate about testing and troubleshooting, not afraid to test hundreds of times
- Can design and conduct rigorous experiments to optimize materials
- Love to harness data and statistical tools to improve results
- Well versed in wet lab work and modern R&D practices
- Effectively utilize literature searches to inform your work
- Focus and produce results with minimal guidance
- Can manage projects and multitask
- Understand the value of good documentation
- Excited to collaborate with a diverse group of scientists and engineers
- Experience developing materials for 3D printing, especially photopolymers!
- 3D CAD modeling (Solidworks)
- Programming (Python, Matlab)
- Design for Manufacturability
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.