ProfitWell is the leader in subscription monetization and retention. We help companies, from scrappy startups to brand-name enterprises, get the most out of their subscription offerings.
Recur Studios our Creative/Multimedia team) is looking for a part-time, paid intern to work onsite 15-20 hours/week (ideally 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays, but we’re flexible on the day). You’ll partner with our team to do two things: turn our multimedia content into usable social media assets, and also produce our ABM videos.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with our Recur Studios (Multimedia & Creative) and Sales teams
- Chop up multimedia content from numerous shows and podcasts to create original, social media assets for our Growth Marketing team to use
- Set up, shoot, and produce 2-3 ABM videos per week in collaboration with our Sales Team (formatting SD card, framing, lighting, mics, etc.)
- Participate in quality control by reviewing and sending edits to our partner agency who ultimately edits our videos
This might be a good fit if you have...
- Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- DSLR cameras and production experience (familiarity with being on set, framing, lighting, mics, etc.) from a class project or a personal project
- Wistia, DropBox, data logging, OS workflow
You’ll love us because of these fun things…
- Paid internship
- Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
- Dog-friendly office
- In-office games, meditation room, and other amenities to help you decompress while at work
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding and blowing off steam
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. ProfitWell will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with documented disabilities.