ASICS Digital is seeking a project manager co-op to contribute to innovative and high-impact eComm projects for ASICS and its brands globally. As a primary “voice of the customer & stakeholders”, this role is a unique opportunity to help drive planning and execution of high-impact projects for an iconic global brand looking to expand its reach in the eCommerce space.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
The role falls under the newly created ASICS Global Digital and will report to Program Management. This individual will help learn about and manage a scrum team/pod and partner closely with ASICS Digital, ASICS Global teams and external vendors to effectively plan, manage and drive implementation of complex and large-scale projects, such as replatforming ASICS sites and delivering impactful UX features. Specifically, this involves driving estimates, scope, resources, schedules and agile ceremonies while ensuring the company maintains high-quality deliverables.
What you'll do:
- Assist the Program Management group with the planning (milestones, estimates, processes, etc.) and cross-functional communication of our global e-commerce store, marketing and customer service rollouts across regions
- Participate in an agile scrum team/pod to drive implementation of the roadmap by facilitating agile ceremonies for efficient execution - daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Guard the team against interruption or distraction, help build a culture of focus
- Evaluate existing processes for efficiency opportunities and lead the change
What you'll have:
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to influence and articulate clear, measurable objectives after developing a detailed understanding of the business goals
- Nice to haves:Familiarity with project management tools such as i.e., JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet, Excel, etc.Experience and/or knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum and Kanban
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.