Sales Analytics Summer Intern
The Sales Analytics team is the business analytics arm of the global GTM (Go-To-Market) Operations organization, which is responsible for all strategy and operations to accelerate revenue for Carbon Black. The Sales Analytics team is looking for an intern to support Carbon Black’s data-driven sales organization by providing actionable analytical insights into our competition, markets, partners and customers to support key business decisions at the global, regional and business unit levels. Additionally, the interns will be responsible for strategic summer projects that will directly impact the day-to-day growth of the business.
What You’ll Do
- Craft data stories through presentations, written summaries, and data visualizations, and effectively communicate them to business stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Deep-dive analyses to understand important business trends and provide insights and recommendations to sales leadership.
- Market research to develop productivity benchmarks for our sellers.
- Revenue modeling and forecasting for the sales organization.
- Improve visibility into the unit economics of the sales organization.
- Work cross-functionally across Carbon Black’s Marketing, Channel, and Data Science teams to develop multi-faceted insights into business performance.
What You’ll Bring
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in economics, statistics, mathematics, business, or other quantitative field.
- Strong problem-solving skills, sharp business judgment, and ability to see past the noise.
- Possess intense curiosity – explores problems and challenges assumptions.
- Passion for working in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment; Self-motivated, organized.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Bonus points for experience: using Business Intelligence software (Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI, Looker, Alteryx), knowledge of Salesforce.com/Marketo/Google Analytics, prior B2B software experience.