Sales Operations Intern
This is a 20-25 hours/week internship opportunity. The Sales Operations Intern will ideally start with us in June and work through December 2019, with the opportunity to extend the internship through Spring/Summer 2020. You are a self-starter with a strong interest in business and an affinity for how systems and processes come together to support a growing organization. If you are smart, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy collaborating cross-functionally, this is the internship for you! You will be responsible for...
- Sales forecasting processes & reporting
- Working with stakeholders across the organization to understand system and process gaps
- Increasing system data quality to drive accuracy in reporting
- Performing ad-hoc analysis to support the fiscal year planning process
- Help drive overall productivity and scale for the Sales teams
- Naturally analytical; able to derive business insight through data
- Bachelor’s degree candidate (min. GPA of 3.0) with prior business internship or customer service experience
- Excel proficiency
- Experience working with CRM, Microsoft Access, SQL or database management experience is a plus
- Effective communicator; unafraid to voice opinions and share information, be confident and participate collaboratively
- Ability to effectively translate business needs to system requirements
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm; work hard-play hard at the best job of your career
- Self-motivated and accountable; able to take direction and manage prioritization of work
- Results-oriented and collaborative; able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Focused and organized; excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills to accomplish work in a driven and energetic environment.
- Available to work in our Boston HQ 20 hours/week, with the ability work up to 40 hours if available
Rapid7 is breaking down silos and transforming how Security, IT, and DevOps teams work together to drive secure innovation. Our analytics and automation cloud, Rapid7 Insight, provide the shared visibility, intelligence, and connected workflow these teams need to manage the vulnerabilities, threats, and performance issues that put their organizations at risk. With more than 7,100 customers across 120 countries, Rapid7 is a recognized leader in cybersecurity.