Software Quality Analyst Internship / Co-op - Summer 2019
Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
At Hudl, we take quality seriously. That’s why quality analysts get involved at the start of development. It’s also why the quality analyst is the user before the user. We're looking for a Software Quality Analyst intern to join us in our Boston office the during the summer of 2019.
- Competitive. You love software and are fascinated by cutting edge hardware. You know which companies are creating novel solutions to hard problems with technology.
- A natural learner. You constantly ask questions and dig deeper into problems to learn more.
- Empathetic. You may have never been a coach, athlete, or recruiter, but you could think like one when it comes to using Hudl. You think critically about their experience and understand that there is more than one way to do things.
- Manually test. Great software always has a great tester behind it. You’ll write test plans and documentation for brand new features and enhancements. You’ll test normal user paths and find edge-cases on web and mobile clients.
- Write and execute automated tests, too. You'll automate regression and load tests on web and mobile applications. You'll use Selenium and Appium automation frameworks to write scripts in Python and Gherkin. It's okay if you haven't had experience with these languages or frameworks, but you must be ready to dig in and learn quickly.
- Deploy code directly to production. You’ll have the final word about when a feature is done and ready to be in the hands of millions of users around the globe.
- Be an integral part of the team. You’ll work side-by-side with talented engineers, designers, and product managers every day. Everyone on your team is responsible for quality, but you’ll show them the way.
- Move fast. You might execute test plans, write automated test scripts, update documentation, talk with users, and deploy all in one day in your ever-changing role.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team, with real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Give you what you need. We’re happy to supply the environment and tools for success, so you can focus on learning new and fun skills.
- Challenge you. Our internship program is designed to give you a challenging and rewarding experience.
- Feed you. As a Hudlie working from our Boston office, you'll get free lunch once a week.
Diversity at Hudl