Software Quality Assurance Tester Intern
The Predictive Index (PI) is a technology company that gives business leaders access to the people science, data, and strategy they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 7,000 customers, including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels—across 142+ countries, and has undergone more than 500 validity studies.
Teamwork, purpose, and drive are at the core of who we are. Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study.
We are seeking an energetic, metrics-driven, Software Quality Assurance Tester Intern who will work with the Software Engineering and Product teams on product testing.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees’ careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where you’re expected to think outside of the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
- Primary responsibility of writing tests and validating them as per Product Specifications
- Work closely with Product Owners and Developers to understand the Product functionality and requirements
- Will be willing to explore and learn the techniques in Software Testing
- Should be Detail Oriented
- Should be able to learn the Product quickly
- Any previous Manual Testing experience would be plus but not required
- Working towards a degree in Computer Science preferred, but not required
- A bias towards action, getting feedback from other, measurement and optimization
- You should know what a computer is, how to turn one on, and how to type stuff everywhere
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization – check your ego at the door
People most qualified for this role will be:
- Cross-functional –at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Hard working – we are growing– you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA. We know you will love it! If you possess all-of-the-above, PI could be a great internship opportunity for you.
The Predictive Index is an equal opportunity employer.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.