Summer Commercial Sales Intern
Have you imagined working in an environment driven by a passion and desire to not only outperform, but also outbehave the market? Since 2009, Flywire has been that company, creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next phase of global payment solutions.
We, at Flywire, are looking for a Sales Intern to support our Commercial Sales Team in Boston. Tasks will be varied and include such things as researching and reporting on current and potential clients, helping to develop and improve marketing tools and resources, and assisting with the sales process.
Our ideal candidate can look forward to an opportunity to collaborate with a global, culturally diverse, and dynamic team, and the chance to participate in a competitively paid internship program.
With over 30 nationalities across 9 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and as a member of the Sales team, you will help accelerate Flywire across the globe!
- Working directly with our Senior Account Executive on the Flywire-First Data partnership
- Driving new leads & prospects from the First Data referral program
- Setting meetings with First Data referrals/prospects
- Identifying key stakeholders at First Data who can drive new opportunities/prospects
- Create new marketing materials to drive a go to market strategy for the Flywire-First Data partnership
FlyMate skills & qualifications:
- Working toward an Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Ability to commit to approximately 40 hours/week
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English (other languages are a plus)