Summer Intern, Product Analysis
Interactions combines artificial intelligence and human intelligence to improve the way businesses and their customers communicate. To us, that means helping people have natural, open conversations with the brands they trust – when, how and where they want. Our premium customer service provides engaging and productive conversations every time.
This 10-12 week Product Analysis internship will focus on evaluating and building an application similar to Interactions Intelligent Virtual Assistant customer care application using third-party developer platforms. We are looking for someone that is eager to learn and grow! We are a fast-growing company based in Franklin, MA.
- Evaluate the Google Cloud Contact Center AI and Dialogflow products.
- Evaluate the Amazon Connect/AWS Marketplace.
- Evaluate the Twilio Flex platform.
- Using these platforms attempt to replicate a Interactions-like solution as closely as possible - determine what products are needed, how easy is it to build, scalability, assess cost for running application.
- Write up and assessment that reviews what was easy, what was challenging, what was missing that the Interactions app includes.
- Working towards an MBA or BS Degree in Computer Science (data science, application developer) or related area.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in the use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Excellent time management, organization and communication skills; oral and written.
- Well organized and self directed.