Summer People & Culture Intern
Have you imagined working in an environment driven by a passion and desire to not only outperform, but also outbehave the market? Since 2009, Flywire has been that company, creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next phase of global payment solutions.
We, at Flywire, are looking for a Human Resources Intern to support our People & Culture Team in Boston and throughout North America. This is a dynamic role which will provide you with experience in many different aspects of HR.
This intern will work closely with the Talent Management Specialist and People & Culture Associate on improving the FlyMate journey, as well as motivating, assisting and supporting our global team in achieving the Company vision. Our ideal candidate can look forward to an opportunity to collaborate with a global, culturally diverse, and dynamic team, and the chance to participate in a competitively paid internship program.
With over 30 nationalities across 9 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and as a member of the People & Culture team, you will help accelerate Flywire across the globe!
- Support our People & Culture team in the new employee onboarding process including, but not limited to, benefits administration, scheduling of departmental trainings, and dissemination of internal communications
- Assist in auditing, generating reports, and maintaining accurate employee information in BambooHR, Flywire’s HRIS system
- Partner with our Talent Management Specialist in the various initiatives surrounding our FlyStronger Development Program (360 review cycles, goal setting, & various training programs)
- Partner with our Talent Acquisition Associate to establish and maintain relationships with candidates and local universities, further enhancing our campus recruiting efforts
- Partner with the People & Culture team in event-planning and developing new initiatives to foster a positive and engaging workplace and culture
- Support the People & Culture team in day-to-day management of Human Resources tasks and other administrative projects
FlyMate skills & qualifications:
- International experience/interest in working in an international setting
- Ability to multitask and prioritize various projects on any given day
- Genuine interest in learning more about the field of human resources
- Working toward an Undergraduate degree
- Ability to commit to approximately 40 hours/week
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English (required); other languages are a plus