Systems Analyst Intern
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is growing explosively on all fronts, and that means we need more implementation and analytical muscle to bring our business systems to the next level. We’re looking for a hands-on problem solver to leverage and maintain our business systems (NetSuite, Magento, Salesforce, Marketo). You will work with finance, sales, manufacturing, and logistics teams to help deliver thoughtfully designed systems solutions for our rapidly growing business.
If you’re ready to get your hands dirty making our internal systems integrate seamlessly to solve high-impact business needs, we want you to join us as our Systems Analyst Intern.
- Support new feature implementations across our business systems
- Maintain integrations between primary systems and third-party products, e.g. Magento, Bill.com, Salesforce
- Understand and prepare business systems requirements prior to implementation
- Have a basic knowledge of relational databases such as SQL
- Strong communicator who can speak to a wide range of stakeholders and users
- Know your way around Excel or Google Spreadsheets
- Are self-driven with a critical eye, jumping to make improvements by introducing solutions
- Experienced and knowledgeable in data wrangling, building data models, and developing insights
- Curious about the intersection of people and data--you know how to ask questions to get to the heart of the matter
- Passionate about 3D printing and technology
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.