UX Designer Summer Internship
As WordStream continues its growth, we are looking for PASSIONATE designers to join our growing product team and to help deliver expertly crafted experiences that our customers love. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a fast growing design team, work independently on various design initiatives, and communicate frequently with our amazing customers!
WordStream is an industry leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. Our purpose is to help SMB’s succeed and grow by helping SMB’s across our country and the world get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. Connected to some of the largest companies in the world, Wordstream is partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe transparency is the only way to be, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job:
- Really get to know our customers through research, user interviews and usability sessions.
- Collaborate with the team to design new elegant product workflows and refine existing ones.
- Work within our defined style guide to create attractive, high quality UI designs of both low and high fidelity to test with users.
A little about you:
- Curated a portfolio of work that captures your thought process, workflow and design skill across various projects/assignments.
- Must be proficient in design software such as Sketch, Adobe or similar tool.
- Must have a passion for user centered design and knowledge of usability testing.
- Ability to time manage and meet deadlines when needed.
- Exhibit strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
A little bit about the benefits:
- Paid internship
- Ability to work closely with experienced designers on a variety of projects
- Ability to learn more about the advertising industry
- Casual and fun work environment
- Downtown Back Bay office (easy and accessible via public transportation)
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the country’s fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And we’re just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!
WordStream is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.