The Content Team is a cross-functional team that develops customer-facing content in collaboration with other departments. We are looking for a Videography Intern to bring Markforged content to the next level through a medium we have not explored until recently.
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead production of each video, including gathering information, securing resources, planning, storyboarding, making shot lists, execution, and post-processing.
- Edit and prepare media files to be shared across multiple platforms.
- Manage video/audio equipment, including camera, lenses, mics, lighting, etc.
- Assist in setting up in-house video studio.
- Application Spotlights: 1-2 min, high-level overviews by engineers describing and explaining the value of parts that can be produced on our 3D printers.
- Company Culture: 1-2 min, featuring our company’s team and culture.
- Product Introduction: 1-2 min, featuring new products being launched.
- Tutorials: 3-5 min, moderate-depth instructional videos by engineers demonstrating how to use our products or maximize success with 3D printing.
- Interviews: 1-2 min, customer or employee interviews.
- Social Media: 15 sec, clips to engage viewers on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook.
Examples of projects include:
What We Look For
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- Experience with technical content (engineering, product, manufacturing).
- Strong sense of editorial, story flow, and aesthetic design to drive audience traffic.
- High proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, and Cinema 4D or similar are a strong plus.
- Superior project management, organization, prioritization, and follow-up skills.
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure with multiple deadlines.
- Self-motivated, passionate, and able to conceive and drive projects to completion.
- Must be available to work on-site at our office in Watertown, MA.
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description