We are a rapidly growing company that's revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
We are looking for a seasoned contracts administrator with experience drafting, reviewing, preparing and negotiating contracts that the Legal team is tasked with reviewing. You should have a good working knowledge of software contracts, licensing agreements and general commercial contracts. Areas that you'll support include Sales, Marketing, Partnerships and many other teams. You'll ensure that our contract tracking process is organized and user-friendly. You'll review a variety of commercial contracts for Toast's service offerings and products as well as many vendor and partnership contracts. You'll be part of a growing Legal team that is working to support our team members in their mission to delight our customers.
What you will do:
- Drafting, negotiating and preparing commercial contracts
- Assisting Corporate Counsel and Legal Dept. in tracking of contracts
- Work directly with Sales and operations teams to ensure a proper contracting process is followed
Do you have the right ingredients?
- At least five years of experience in similar role at a software/technology company
- Extensive drafting experience of SaaS contracts, familiarity with key terms and market's view of each
- Ability to multi-task and handle high-volume workflow with tight turnaround
- Extremely organized
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment