About the Role:
As Contracts Manager, your primary responsibility will be to manage the contract negotiation process within a fast paced SaaS sales environment. An integral part of the Intralinks’ Global Legal Group, you will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills acting as an enthusiastic and effective liaison between Intralinks’ business units and our customers.
From the Hiring Manager:
We are looking for someone highly driven! This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a truly global company within a friendly, high-performing and exceptionally diverse team. We are passionate about customer service, continuous innovation and being the best we can be.
- Ensuring the quality and timeliness of the contract negotiation and execution process.
- Working with your colleagues in the legal team to assist with contract review and negotiation, flagging concerns and identifying pragmatic solutions within tight timeframes.
- Providing customer-centric, pragmatic, creative, collaborative and solution-oriented legal support to the business.
- Effectively communicating both internally and with customers.
- Identifying work flow and standardization improvements, ensuring that automated are functioning accurately.
- Following up with key stakeholders (Sales, Deal Desk and Legal) and working with cross-functional teams to implement process improvements and address contract issues.
- Execution of all finalized customer contracts, including completion of related post- execution processes.
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS contracts management
- Experience developing, reviewing and negotiating vendor and sales contracts in a high volume sales environment.
- Ability to work across a variety of jurisdictions with varying seniority levels, including staff and managers
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Knowledge of digital signatures and CRM systems
- Ability to proactively source solutions to systems and process issues
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- SalesForce and Contract Management Systems
- Vendor & Sales contract experience in a subscription based business
- Experience with Spring CMS
- Bachelor Degree preferred