Executive Legal Assistant
Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
We’ve already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, we’re expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, we’re market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world’s leading token marketplaces.
As Executive Legal Assistant, you’ll support the Chief Legal Officer and Legal/Compliance departments with heavy calendar management and administrative support. You’re able to work quickly, multi-task, manage deadlines effectively and work with confidential information professionally and discreetly. You’re highly intuitive and able to anticipate and proactively address needs with minimal direction.
- Effectively manage constantly evolving calendars; schedule meetings, conference/video calls, town halls, board meetings
- Act as project manager for cross-functional business initiatives
- Coordinate legal team meetings with both internal and external parties
- Act as the primary point of contact for all inbound legal and compliance inquiries, and direct to appropriate team member to manage
- Assist with organizational tasks as needed, including managing annual bar renewals and database subscriptions
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 3+ years of administrative experience supporting multiple executives at once
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Adaptive, resourceful, patient and open-minded
- Exercise good judgement and maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities
- Confidentiality and discretion in dealing with highly sensitive executive work
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Mac OS, Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Interest in consumer finance