Legal Contracts Administrator
Rapid7, a leading provider of IT security analytics solutions, is looking for a Legal Contracts Administrator to join our company.
The legal department at Rapid7 is a lean and mean team of 8 who share responsibilities to keep up with the needs of the business. The legal department is in charge of contract practices (including drafting, negotiation, and management of existing contractual relationships), privacy and data protection, intellectual property, export law, corporate governance, litigation, international legal issues, employment laws, regulatory matters and compliance. As Contracts Administrator you will work on impactful projects that will help us grow.
Rapid7 has a fast-paced work environment and we look for amazing team members who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. Our ideal candidate is someone who is not only eager to help but also thoughtful about the work they are doing and able to think critically about the best way to accomplish goals. If accomplishing goals and increasing productivity and efficiency give you a sense of personal satisfaction, this might be the place for you!
Here's what you'll be up to...
- Support a large organization’s commercial goals with day to day responsibilities
- Manage the knowledge-base of existing contracts, including entering attributes of new documents into document management system
- Triage incoming commercial legal requests and coordinate ownership of workflow amongst internal departments
- Assist in building and improving contract review and approval workflows
- Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects as needed.
Enough about us... Let's talk about you!
- You have 2-5 years of experience in a corporate environment (ideally as a Paralegal)
- You're highly organized, detail-oriented and be able to multitask to meet competing deadlines
- You have a bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- You have a solid work ethic balanced with a healthy sense of humor
Rapid7 in a nutshell...
Rapid7 (NASDAQ: RPD) is a team of highly motivated individuals dedicated to making the world a safer place through innovative cybersecurity solutions. With over 7,200 customers (including half of the Fortune 100) across 120 countries, Rapid7 aims to give Security, IT, and Development teams the tools needed to dramatically improve their security operations. Consistently named one of the best places to work by the Boston Business Journal, Rapid7 views its people as its most important asset and invests heavily in employee career development and company culture.